Oracle Apps DBA – Mid level – Full time
• 7-10 years as an Oracle DBA with production support experience, including Oracle 10g and 11g.
• 7-10 years of experience as an Oracle Apps DBA with Oracle EBS 11.5.10 and R12
• Strong understanding of Oracle RDBMS architecture
• Hands-on experience with implementation, upgrade, and tuning of:
• Large Oracle EBS environments, Oracle EBS in a production environment; throughout all stages of the lifecycle
• Enterprise Manager Grid Control
• Backup and recovery concepts, including RMAN
• Oracle R12, Oracle RAC
• Patch assessment and application in an EBS environment with activation of different modules
• Performance Tuning (ie. Sql Queries)
• Proven experience with multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Solaris/Windows
• Strong verbal, written, organizational and documentation skills.
• Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with occasional non-business hours (evenings and weekends) flexibility and able to
prioritize and juggle multiple projects.
• Ability to work productively in a team environment and participate as a positive and cooperative team member.
• MS in CS or BS/ BA in Computer Science with five years of relevant work experience.
• Candidates should be flexible for Night shifts/Weekend Shifts
• Experience with Engineered Systems (ie. ODA’s)
• Oracle Data Guard
• Oracle RAC/Multitenant architecture . WebLogic . OEM 13c/12c
• R12.2 Upgrade Experience on multiple projects
• Experienced with Oracle Identity Management product suite
• Immediate Joiners preferred
Share profile to: email@example.com
Last date: 5th March 2021