Our Client looking for an experienced Java Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing and managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
No of Position: 25
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working on a Java Developer position
- Extensive work experience on Spring framework
- Experience working on messaging frameworks like KAFKA and ActiveMQ
- Hands-on experience using java with MySQL/Oracle/MSSql/Mongo/Cassandra
- Excellent knowledge of Java and JEE internals, such as Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management and so on
- Experience of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.