DevOps is a methodology that establishes agile connection between development and operations teams. It is used to automate the processes between software development and IT operations. Working of DevOps with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) depends on the various services and features available in GCP. The course trains you in cloud development on GCP. This will enable a step by step walkthrough of deploying a continuous integration on GCP.
- The course offers basics of DevOps. You can learn about GCP services such as KubenetesEngine, Cloud Functions, App Engine.
- You can learn about Google Stackdriver, Deployment Manager and Cloud Marketplace.
- Learn to design a CI or CD Pipeline with GCP services.
- GCP services such as Cloud Build, Cloud Source Repositories and Container Registry are also part of the course.
- For developers who are not familiar with Cloud Platform.
- The cloud architects with basic GCP knowledge.
- Anyone who has the desire to learn about GCP and DevOps.