This course helps in learning data visualization through Microsoft BI that inturn helps the key decision makers to actually discover data patterns, understand customer behavior, sales trends, and production challenges. All the features of Power BI will be explained in training which will help to explore the current data with ease, quicker and efficiently. The course introduces Power BI basics. One will be trained to easily identify trends in the data and anticipate accurately. So, to visualize data, the course will cover basics to create charts, maps, scatterplots as well as dashboards for various projects. It will also enable you to combine multiple data sources into one and work out one analytical solution. This course will cover all the advanced custom visualizations in Microsoft Power BI where one can create histograms brickcharts etc. Anybody who has basic knowledge of computers can learn this course.
- Connect Microsoft Power BI to Data sources
- Create Treemaps
- Create Barcharts, Piecharts, Donut Charts.
- Create waterfall Diagrams
- Anyone who wants to learn Power BI from the beginning or even those who want to improve their BI skills.
- Anybody who wish to upgrade their skills to the next level and want to fully utilize their skills.