The course helps a .NET developer and architects to be proficient and quicker in Microsoft Azure. It will help to plan, build and deploy applications and APIs into Microsoft Azure as well as the automation of the same so as to achieve continuous deployment of systems.
- Setting up an Azure DevOps (VSTS) account and project
- Understand Agile & SCRUM working patterns
- Use Azure’s IaaS & PaaS offerings
- To convert business requirements to User Stories
- To design solutions using Micro services patterns
Web and Mobile Developers looking to understand DevOps, Agile, SCRUM, Micro Services and Enterprise applications. Any individual who has an understanding of C#, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio, and a little exposure to web development with HTML and CSS.